background

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cinco de Mayo aka My Own Personal Holiday

My birthday falls on Cinco de Mayo which has always been fun (especially since I am half Mexican after all). Every year of my life (except this year!) I ate my birthday dinner at Azteca, wore a sombrero and ate the free chocolate mousse... oh and enjoyed a few tequila shots once I turned 21.


This year I wasn't in much of a celebrating mood, but I was convinced to do a little something. So, I invited a couple of my close girlfriends over to spend the evening with me.


In true Alicia style, I had everything set up pretty ahead of time. 
I love entertaining, whether for 5 people or 50!


Of course, going with the theme of Cinco de Mayo, we had to have a taco bar.


And margaritas.



And lots of pictures... as usual!









We realized we all had pretty pink toes!

 
I love all of these ladies so much and they mean the world to me!
I am so glad I spent my birthday evening with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment