background

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Makin' it up Mt Peak

Yesterday my bestie Stephanie and I climbed Mt Peak in Enumclaw. 
We hadn't done it in quite some time, so we were definitely in for a hard workout.
 I always do Cal Magnuson which is the harder side of the mountain to climb, 
but it's a quick hike and is only about 2 miles.



 This is a steep hike, I wish pictures did it justice!


 We got a sneak peak of Enumclaw about halfway up.




 We met this cute little guy at the top. 
He obviously is accustomed to people! 
He came right up next to me a few different times!




 We saw some cool looking columnar basalt along the way too!


Afterwards, we refueled with a big Cobb Salad from The Whitehouse, 
a brand new restaurant in Bonney Lake.
 And some yummy garlic fries! 
SO delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment